DuPage County Stormwater Management Accepting Input
DuPage County Stormwater Management is currently accepting input on their Countywide Water Quality Program. Comments will be accepted through Feb. 21.
The Countywide Water Quality Program includes a partnership of DuPage County and 41 municipalities and townships working together to meet water quality goals. Included within this partnership, the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency granted DuPage County Stormwater Management a countywide permit to meet federal water quality requirements, including:
• Public Education and Outreach on Water Quality Topics
• Public Involvement and Participation
• Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
• Construction Site Erosion and Sediment Controls
• Post-Construction Best Management Practices for Water Quality
• Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
• Water Quality Monitoring Program
A public comment portal has been created where visitors can view an informational video on DuPage County’s Water Quality Program, download the complete program plan and submit electronic comments. It can be found here.
DuPage County Stormwater Management is accepting input on the program through Feb. 21. Comments may be submitted electronically by visiting the link above, by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
DuPage County Stormwater Management
Attn: Mary Beth Falsey
421 North County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
For questions or issues, please contact DuPage County Stormwater Management at (630) 407-6673.